ERP for Inventory Management
When implemented intelligently and cost-effectively, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) provides big opportunities for small and midmarket businesses.
What Is ERP for Inventory Management?
There’s more to Inventory Management (IM) than merely placing orders and stocking shelves. ERP for Inventory Management is a more comprehensive approach that recognizes the importance of 360° visibility and allows your sales team and your order department to function intelligently because they have real-time access to inventory levels.
What Are the Key Features of ERP for Inventory Management?
- Inventory control
- Stock tracking
- Replenishment alerts
- Demand forecasting and planning
- Costing, pricing, costs to carry
- Flexibility to handle different inventory methods, such as:
- FIFO, LIFO, Just-in-time
- Ability to handle inventory management for different industry sectors, such as:
- Manufacturing, warehousing, wholesale/distribution, retail, eCommerce
- Real-time updates
- Complete integration with relevant systems, such as:
- Purchasing, supply chain, warehouse, shipping …
- Visibility to relevant departments, such as:
- Sales, order, customer service, event marketing
Why Does Your Business Need ERP for Inventory Management?
To be effective, Inventory Management cannot be a standalone application; it must tie into your Supply Chain Management (SCM) software and your Warehouse Management System (WMS). It needs to update in real-time. And it must be visible not just to your purchasing department but to your sales and customer service teams, too.
If you need to have the right amount of the right stock at the right place at the right time, then Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP for Inventory Management is the right choice for you and your company.
The Basileia team takes our clients beyond the mere functionality of their ERP software, using Business Intelligence (BI) to ensure project success and to create a competitive edge. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) is the conduit for successful outcomes.
Read more about Basileia’s ERP consulting services and our unique BRAMP© solution determination process that makes all the difference!
Ready to find out more about ERP for Inventory Management?
Contact us today at (949) 329 – 3524 or request a free consultation.